Saturday, August 22, 2009

Laundry AND Aromatherapy-- not just an Oxymoron

Yesterday was Laundry Day and I would like to give a big THANK you to Mrs. Meyers for making it a bit more of a pleasing experience.

I used her natural laundry detergent and dryer sheets to tackle the worst of the worst, Ryan's chef pants (which always, no matter what, smell like a kitchen) and Oden's dog bed.
The geranium scent was so wonderful---and it claims to help to increase your mood (in a postive way, of course!) Imagine that, a mood boosting laundry detergent.
I know what your thinking, so does the stuff work? Well, the laundry smells fantastic and from the looks of it, clean, and the most important factor in this laundry adventure, ME, well I am very happy with my new find! Laundry isn't so bad anymore.......If only Mrs. Meyers would come and fold all this fabulously smelling laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment